Quincy Vidrine | 10/27/2017 1:54:44 PM
Try this hearty chili recipe made with ground chicken instead of beef.
1. Brown ground chicken until fully cooked, place in crock (or brown ahead of time and store in fridge until ready to assemble)
2. Add remaining ingredients except for cream cheese and blue cheese and give it all a stir to combine
3. Add block of cream cheese on the top and cover
4. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8
5. Stir to incorporate cream cheese and add additional wing sauce as desired
6. Top individual bowls with blue cheese crumbles if desired
Yields: 6-8 servings
1 cup serving contains under 300 calories and less than 12 grams of fat.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture