Elizabeth Black | 3/8/2017 8:49:49 PM
Important Note: We have recently made a new change to the Sunset or expiration date. Any new article you submit will have an expiration date that does not expire. If you want the page to expire, you will have to change the Sunset date to the date you want it to expire, then click "Save" and "Submit." In the comment section, type that you changed the Sunset date to whatever "month/day/year" you want it to expire.
1. Log in to your dashboard by typing edit.lsuagcenter.com.
2. Click “Explorer” at the top of the page.
3. On the left side of the dashboard, you will see a tree of folders. Click the expansion arrows to navigate to the location where your articles are located.
4. Click on the folder and all of the postings located in that channel will appear to the right.
5. Click the name in purple of the posting you want to edit and it will open in Page Editor.
6. Make the updates you want to make to the page. If the article is expired and you want it to appear on the website again, change the Sunset date to a future date.
7. Click “Save,” “Preview,” and then “Submit.”
8. In the Comment section, type a brief description of what you updated.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture