Elizabeth Black | 3/8/2017 8:05:08 PM
When editing an existing page, find the page you want to edit and then change "www" to "edit".
There are three options for finding an existing page:
In this article:
|(1) Search for the page on the website.|
|(2) Find all your content through "Explorer."|
|(3) Find recently accessed articles under "My Content."|
1. Find the page you want to edit by searching for the page on the website, www.lsuagcenter.com.
2. After finding the page, change “www” to “edit” and press enter. If you’re not logged in, you will have to type your AgCenter ID & password and click "Log in."
3. Make your changes or updates to the page.
4. Click “Save,” "Preview,” and then “Submit.”
5. In the comment section, type a brief description of what you updated.
All the content, including expired content, can be found here. Click here for the step-by-step instructions.
Login to your dashboard and look under "My Content."
1. Type edit.lsuagcenter.com and press enter.
2. Type your AgCenter ID & password and click "Log in." Only type the prefix portion of your AgCenter ID. For example, mtiger would be used instead of email@example.com.
3. In the dashboard, look under “My Content” and click the purple “edit” icon located to the right of the display name.
4. Make your changes or updates to the page.
5. Click “Save,” “Preview,” and then “Submit.”
6. In the comment section, type a brief description of what you updated.