Thursday, June 14, 2012
Tours begin at the Northeast Research Station (behind the main office building), 4589 Hwy. 605, St. Joseph, La.
Topics to be discussed by LSU AgCenter Research and Extension faculty during the field tour include:
- Using NDVI Readings for On The Go Applications
- Insect Pest Management Issues & Research
- Late Planting Date Effects on Corn Production
- Weed Management Research Topics
- Soil pH Effects on Plant Growth and Development
- Planting Date and Choice of Maturity Group in Louisiana Soybean Production
- Poultry Litter Compost Effects on Cotton Yield & Soil Fertility Management
Sponsored lunch will be provided at noon.
Please contact Donnie Miller
, Resident Coordinator, at 318-766-4607 or email
for information concerning the field day.