Megan Roberts | 9/8/2017 4:37:13 PM
The Awards and Incentives Committee is proud to offer the “4-H Honor Cord” award to recognize 4-H members who are graduating seniors. The 4-H Honor Cord award recognizes 4-H members who are graduating seniors. The award is implemented thanks to funding from the State 4-H Foundation. This award will take the place of the State 4-H Key Club award.
For 4-H youth to receive the 4-H Honor Cord, they must meet the following requirements:
· Must be an enrolled 4-H member in good standing.
· Must be a graduating senior.
· Must have been enrolled in 4-H for three years of their high school career.
· Must have participated in at least one state sponsored 4-H program in the last three years.
· Must fill out the application form and turn in to their parish office by the deadline date.
The Awards and Incentives Committee believe that the 4-H Honor Cord award will provide better visibility for the 4-H program while honoring those youth that have remained in 4-H throughout their high school career.
Please help us promote this award and honor our deserving young people.
The application can be accessed here. Please print it, fill it out and return to the 4-H Office in Amite, La. Applications are due in January of the current school year.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture