St. Helena Parish

One of Louisiana's historic Florida Parishes, St. Helena was established in 1810.The Amite River forms the western boundary of the parish and the Tickfaw flows along the eastern side. St. Helena encompasses more than a quarter million acres, with approximately 200,000 in timber. Pine forests scent the air at the St. Helena Forest Festival held in Greensburg the last Saturday in September.


Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture

Top