History of Extension in Richland Parish Began in 1909

R. Keith Collins  |  3/12/2008 1:04:00 AM

Download Publication ID:

The history of the LSU Extension in Richland Parish began in 1909, going through a pioneer stage of development. The changes and programs made in all phases of the Agricultural Extension Service could never have been accomplished by the staff members alone without the contributions of men, women and youth leaders throughout the years and without the continued support of the governing bodies, Richland Parish School Board, and the Police Jury.
Rate This Article:

Have a question or comment about the information on this page?

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture

Top