With Easter right around the corner, we are already thinking about decorating Easter Eggs. Get creative and decorate an egg for the 4-H Decorated Egg Contest. Be colorful. Make an egg with character. Eggs will be donated to residents at Golden Age Nursing Home.
- Limit one egg per 4-H member.
- Each 4-H member will receive 25 points for participation.
- Please place your egg in a ziplock bag and label bag with 4-H member's name and school.
- Craft must be turned in by April 15, 2011, to 4-H Club leader or to the 4-H office.
- NO HARD BOILED EGGS MAY BE USED. If you use a real egg, you MUST remove the yolk prior to decorating.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be chosen in the following categories: 4th grade, 5-6th grades, 7-8th grades, 9-12th grades.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Carli McClure. Please see the LaSalle Parish 4-H website for more information about 4-H and 4-H related activities.