Any Caldwell Parish 4-H club member can enter this contest. The billboards are due to your leader or the 4-H office by Friday, Jan. 27, 2017.
The purpose of the Dairy Billboard Contest is for Caldwell 4-H club members to:
- learn more about milk and milk products and their importance to healthy bodies.
- demonstrate communication skills by drawing a billboard encouraging or promoting the consumption of milk and/or milk products.
- share their knowledge with others.
The contest is divided into 3 divisions:
Rules and Regulations
- Billboard design must be made on any color 22" x 28" poster board.
- Do not attach anything to the poster that is more than 1/2" thick (no glitter).
- Do not use commercial brand names of products on the poster. Do not use jingles, slogans, signs or pictures that are trademark or copyright protected on the poster.
- Using a pencil, print name, address, social security number, grade in school and parish on the back of the poster in the upper right corner.
- Turn poster in to your 4-H leader or the Caldwell 4-H office by Jan. 27, 2017.
- First place billboards will be sent to LSU to be judged in the state wide contest.
Parish: Participant ribbons will be given to all contestants. First place winners will receive a rosette ribbon. Cash awards will be given to first, second and third place winners.
Certificates will be given to honorable mention winners.
The Caldwell 4-H Foundation