YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF:
- You need a basic understanding of ethanol manufacturing.
- You want an update on technology developments in Brazil.
- You are a sugar mill operator and wish to understand what opportunities exist in a cane sugar mill.
- You need to know the basic parameters influencing the economics of ethanol production.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Get updated on how ethanol is made in Brazil and elsewhere.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of how ethanol production fits into a cane sugar mill.
- Identify the factors, including feedstock cost and quality, energy and operations, which influence the economics.
- Study process flowsheets for ethanol manufacture.
- Identify trends in the technology of ethanol production.
CONTENT YOU CAN COUNT ON:
- Development of ethanol production in sugar mills.
- Factors influencing relative production of sugar and ethanol in Brazil.
- Opportunities for ethanol production in a sugar mill.
- Possible feedstocks for fermentation.
- Basic fermentation technology.
- Factors affecting ethanol yields.
- Equipment used in producing ethanol.
- Production of potable alcohol.
- Dehydration of ethanol for fuel use.
- Requirements for handling and blending ethanol as a gasoline extender.
- Factors influencing the economics of production.
EXPERTS YOU’LL HEAR FROM:
To be announced
COURSE DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED