Hurricane Victims Can Use 2004 Income For Some Tax Credits

Jeanette A. Tucker, Blanchard, Tobie M.  |  3/17/2006 11:06:59 PM

Download Publication ID:

(Radio News 3/13/06) Hurricane victims who experienced smaller earned incomes in 2005 can elect to compute their Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit using their larger 2004 earned incomes. (Runtime: 60 seconds)
Rate This Article:

Have a question or comment about the information on this page?

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture