The Louisiana County Agricultural Agents Association (LCAAA) is a professional organization which is designed to give dignity to, and stimulate personal pride in, the opportunity to serve the people of Louisiana in the important profession of agriculture and its related fields.
The purpose of the LCAAA shall be:
- To promote a high level of professional improvement
- To encourage a high standard of professional performance
- To promote a high degree of cooperation and teamwork
- To provide for an exchange of ideas, methods and techniques among members
- To improve the effectiveness of the Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service
- To promote public confidence, respect and support for the Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service, LSU AgCenter and LCAAA members
- And to cooperate with the National Association County Agents Agricultural and other professional associations to further the objectives and common interest of the LCAAA membership.