The Employee Relations section contains information on issues critical to employee management. Contact the HRM office when you have a work related problem or need clarification or interpretation of a policy.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - The AgCenter provides two employee assistance programs. These programs provide employees and/or their immediate family members with easy access to confidential assistance for personal and work-related problems which can affect their lives.
- Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity (AA/EEO) (PS-23) - This AgCenter policy states that no person, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, or veteran status shall be discriminated against in any employment practice.
- AA/EEO Americans with Disabilities Act (PS-23a) - The AgCenter is committed to the principals of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). This policy includes information on the requirements of the ADA.
- Grievance Procedures (PS 20) - This policy provides a process whereby employees who become dissatisfied or become involved in a misunderstanding in relation to employment practices can seek resolution of their problem.
- Sexual Harassment Policy (PS 19) - The AgCenter is committed to providing a workplace free from sexual harassment and providing a means to remedy sexual harassment that employees may have experienced.
- Violence-Free Workplace Policy (PS 15) - The AgCenter does not tolerate violence, threatening behavior or harassment in the workplace. This policy statement reaffirms that position and further establishes specific objectives in achieving the goal of a violence free workplace, as well as operating procedures for this policy.