The AgCenter has two Employee Assistance Programs
The first is for AgCenter employees and their immediate family members only.
- This program, handled through contract with Business Health Services (BHS) , provides employees and their immediate family members and household members with easy access to confidential assistance for personal and work-related problems that can affect their lives such as financial and family problems, alcohol and drug abuse, stress, and mental illness.
- The plan allows employees and their immediate family/household members up to three counseling sessions per year with a trained mental healthcare provider.
- There is no charge to the employee.
- Access the EAP 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling toll-free at 1-888-327-7300.
The EAP Information Sheet provides full details of the program.
- The AgCenter participates in the State of Louisiana Employee Assistance Program.
- This EAP is a statewide referral service which helps employees identify outside management or professional help.
- It does not include counseling sessions, but it does help employees identify social service agencies that can provide them with assistance.
- For more information, visit the State of Louisiana EAP web site at http://new.dhh.louisiana.gov/index.cfm/page/96.