BATON ROUGE, La. – The LSU AgCenter has scheduled 10 field days at off-campus research stations during 2013, according to John Russin, vice chancellor and director of the Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station.
Dates and locations are as follows:
– March 9, Spring Acadiana Beef Cattle Producers Field Day at the Iberia Research Station, Jeanerette.
– April 5, Southeast Research Station Field Day, Franklinton.
– April 17, Wheat Field Day at the Macon Ridge Research Station, Winnsboro.
– May 3, Pecan Research and Extension Station Field Day, Shreveport.
– June 15, Garden Fest at the Botanic Gardens at Burden, Baton Rouge.
– June 19, Northeast Research Station Field Day, St. Joseph.
– June 26, Rice Research Station Field Day, Crowley.
– July 17, Sugar Research Station Field Day, St. Gabriel.
– July 18, Dean Lee Research Station Field Day, Alexandria.
– Oct. 10, Hammond Research Station Field Day, Hammond.
Send to friend