The LSU and SU Agricultural Centers’ Annual Conference will be held December 17-18, 2012
on the LSU campus in Baton Rouge.
This website provides the details for the conference. Check back often for updates.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
· The opening General Session and Recognition Program Monday afternoon in the new LSU Union Theater, where you will hear from the chancellors and vice chancellors, and we will recognize colleagues for exemplary performance.
· Chancellor Richardson’s holiday reception featuring food, drink and fellowship in the 4-H Mini-Farm Building immediately following the close of the General Session.
· The Rise and Shine early morning breakfast Tuesday featuring the Louisiana Egg Commission’s famous omelets and crepes. It will be held in the 4-H Mini-Farm.
· Breakout sessions focusing on key program initiatives.
· Closing Session for everyone at the LSU AgCenter and the Southern University Ag Center as we look forward to another successful year.