What to bring to Summer Camp?
- 2 single sheets or a sleeping bag
- 1 blanket (Sometimes it gets cold at night, especially in June)
- 1 pillow and pillowcase
- Towels and washcloths
- Bathing suit (girls must wear a one-piece bathing suit)
- Shower shoes
- Soap, toothbrush and toothpaste
- Baseball gloves (optional)
- Musical instruments and other talent show equipment (optional)
- Shoes—tennis or other comfortable types (all campers must wear shoes)
- Comfortable clothes to have fun in (no halter tops)
- Camera (optional)
- Water shoes or shoes suitable for wading in the creek
- Stamped envelope to mail letters home!
What not to bring!
- Cell phone
- Electronic games
- MP3 player