|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR AGMAGIC|
*If you encounter a problem selecting tickets to register, please check which browser you are using. If you are using Internet Explorer and are on a secure Internet system at your school, you might have to use a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome or use Internet Explorer but on a personal computer to obtain tickets.
Guided tours for school groups
Important Registration Information
Guided school tours are available 8:30 a.m.-noon on Monday, April 20-Friday, April 24, 2015
Registration notes: Please read carefully.
- Every class must register separately. We strongly advise each class to register separately in order to provide an optimum tour experience and class resources. Example: If you have 3 classes from your school, they must be registered under 3 different teachers if you are registering for more than one class.
- There are only 80 tickets available for each 15-minute time slot.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your ticket for registration after you complete your registration. Print only one ticket to turn in at registration.
- Tours begin every 15 minutes.
- If you have more than 80 students attending from your school, please select the next available time slot.
Please call if you have to cancel your reservation; other classes may be waiting for an opportunity to participate.
*If you continue to have problems, please do not hesitate to call Eventbrite, 800-350-8850, to troubleshoot or send us an email at email@example.com.
Helpful AgMagic Tips:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to ensure adequate check-in time and to allow your students to participate in some pre-tour activities.
- Be sure every vehicle in your group has a parking pass. You may copy the one sent in your packet and distribute them to each vehicle. There will be designated parking near Parker Coliseum where you will be directed to park when you arrive.
- When you arrive, line your class up outside (weather permitting – there will be a contingent plan if not) and have one person come inside to register. Bring your class ticket for registration.
- Keep your group together. Please make every effort to keep your group together, both inside AgMagic and while moving from area to area. The faster you get your group together, the faster your admission will be into AgMagic.
- Teacher packets will be distributed at the completion of the tour only to teachers whose email address is given during registration.
- There are areas around the Coliseum where your group can eat a picnic lunch. Please clean up after your picnic and make every effort to leave the grounds clean.