|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR AGMAGIC|
*If you encounter a problem selecting tickets to register, please check which browser you are using. If you are using Internet Explorer and are on a secure Internet system at your school, you might have to use a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome or use Internet Explorer but on a personal computer to obtain tickets.
Guided tours for school groups
Important Registration Information
Guided school tours are available 8 a.m.-1 p.m. on Monday, April 28-Friday, May 2, 2014
Registration notes: Please read carefully.
- Every class must register separately. We strongly advise each class to register separately in order to provide an optimum tour experience and class resources. Example: If you have 3 classes from your school, they must be registered under 3 different teachers if you are registering for more than one class.
- There are only 80 tickets available for each 15-minute time slot.
- When you register, you will have an opportunity to order ice cream for your students. In addition, you can decide if you would like your class to attend the Body Walk. Please realize that the Body Walk will add an additional 30 minutes to your AgMagic experience.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your ticket for registration after you complete your registration. Print only one ticket to turn in at registration.
- Tours begin every 15 minutes.
- If you have more than 80 students attending from your school, please select the next available time slot.
Ice cream payments :
- Make checks payable to: LSU AgCenter Dairy Store
- Mail checks to: LSU AgCenter Comm, Attn: Marla Jones, Room 188C, LSU, Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Please call if you have to cancel your reservation; other classes may be waiting for an opportunity to participate.
*If you continue to have problems, please do not hesitate to call Eventbrite, 800-350-8850, to troubleshoot or send us an email at email@example.com.
Helpful AgMagic Tips:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to ensure adequate check-in time and to allow your students to participate in some pre-tour activities.
- Be sure every vehicle in your group has a parking pass. You may copy the one sent in your packet and distribute them to each vehicle. There will be designated parking near Parker Coliseum where you will be directed to park when you arrive.
- When you arrive, line your class up outside (weather permitting – there will be a contingent plan if not) and have one person come inside to register. Bring your class ticket for registration.
- Keep your group together. Please make every effort to keep your group together, both inside AgMagic and while moving from area to area. The faster you get your group together, the faster your admission will be into AgMagic.
- If you registered your group to attend the Body Walk, you will be directed to that area IMMEDIATELY following the AgMagic tour. Please be aware that if you choose to stop for lunch in between the two events, your Body Walk reservation may be pushed back and your class wait time may be extended.
- Teacher packets and ice cream will be distributed at the completion of the tour only to teachers whose email address is given during registration.
- There are areas around the Coliseum where your group can eat a picnic lunch. Please clean up after your picnic and make every effort to leave the grounds clean.