Research Farm Assistant 2
- Pay Scale: WS206
- Position Number: R00022377
- Grant funded position
- Location: Northeast Research Station, St. Joseph, LA
- Minimum Requirements: One year of experience in the care of animals; the general care of crops, shrubs, or plants; or farm-related equipment and machinery operation. For Substitutions visitwww.civilservice.louisiana.gov or contact the AgCenter HRM office.
- No testing required. For information on testing visit www.civilservice.louisiana.gov.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- Apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
- Application Deadline:5/17/2018 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer