Research Farm Maintenance Manager
- Pay Scale: WS216
- Position Number: R00021279
- Location: Rice Research Station, Rayne, LA
- Minimum Requirements: A baccalaureate degree in agriculture, agricultural engineering, or agriculture mechanization, plus one year of experience in farm management OR three years of experience in the maintenance or repair of farm equipment and/or facilities. For more information and Substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No testing required. Must apply online at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU or through Workday for internal applicants.
- Application Deadline: 3/27/2018 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer